Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 postcards

Article about: I have some postcards from WW2 that show various U.S. military equipment.Is anyone familiar with these?

Default WW2 postcards

I have some postcards from WW2 that show various U.S. military equipment.Is anyone familiar with these?

Default Re: WW2 postcards

We need a picture!

Hi Fifthwheel, welcome to the forum! Like operaman said our esteemed members will need photographs to give you info on the cards. If click on Forum above and then click on Technical, there is a step by step guide on how to post pictures. Good luck.

Jay

Thanks guys,I am without a camera at the moment.As soon as I get one I'll try to get some pic's up.But has anyone seen or heard of this type of postcard?

I don"t collect U.S postcards so I really can not say.The subject matter does not seem out of the ordinary for a war time postcard.Have they been used,postmark stamp message? If so they are real

They were things my Mom collected when Dad was in the Army during WW2.They are real posrcards,with message block and place for a stamp.They are unused and show things like tanks,guns, and other military equipment.I think they're from 1943 because of some of the stuff they showed.I have just never seen or heard of their like before.So if anybody has any info about them it would be greatly appreciated.