Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Your Job in Germany

Article about: I came across this neat video earlier. The narrator doesn't seem to be too fond of the German people but it's interesting nonetheless. Enjoy! YouTube - Propaganda: Your Job in Germany

Default Your Job in Germany

I came across this neat video earlier. The narrator doesn't seem to be too fond of the German people but it's interesting nonetheless. Enjoy!

YouTube - Propaganda: Your Job in Germany

Default Re: Your Job in Germany

Very interesting saying that the most dangerous group in the entire Nazi Germany are the Hitler Jugend.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Great film ! We are still waiting for Germany to carry out part 4 !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thankyou for posting this.

Those old films are entertaining today and a good way to learn some history, especially about attitudes during the war years. When I was stationed at Fort Bragg, we destroyed hundreds of reels of Army propaganda and training films from the 1940's. I hated to do that and was told that I could not keep any of these films. Some of these, I was able to view before putting them in the shredder. There was excellent unedited footage from many battles including Monte Cassino which I have never seen since. I only hope that there are still copies of all these films kept somewhere. There was some color footage which I have never been able to find again.

Quote by tampalam View Post
    Those old films are entertaining today and a good way to learn some history, especially about attitudes during the war years. When I was stationed at Fort Bragg, we destroyed hundreds of reels of Army propaganda and training films from the 1940's. I hated to do that and was told that I could not keep any of these films. Some of these, I was able to view before putting them in the shredder. There was excellent unedited footage from many battles including Monte Cassino which I have never seen since. I only hope that there are still copies of all these films kept somewhere. There was some color footage which I have never been able to find again.
    That's really a shame, did you manage to hide any in your jacket? : )