Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

"Gratitude" Certificates

Article about: "Gratitude" Documents of Guards to Red Army Man (Private) Ivan Pavlovichu Krukovu: - Gratitude to the participant of fight beyond Danube: For excellent operations at speeding up of

I want the gratitude for Victory over Germany, its funnily enough hard to find. The Berlin gratitudes you can very often....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Gratitude" Certificates
    P
    Many

Dom
    ?

Quote by RKKAFan View Post
    The Berlin gratitudes you can very often....
    Some Gratitude for Berlin are less common than others .

Quote by Dom View Post
    Some Gratitude for Berlin are less common than others .
    True, they are alot of different design for the gratitude and ... Berlin don't escape to this rules.

I just wonder in fact how many design are known today for the gratitude (in general) ...

There are numbers of orders are awarded less than others, which explains the scarcity of gratitude with these numbers. The capture of Berlin (No. 359) is fairly common. Regarding the designs of gratitude is based on availability of the propaganda section and imagination.
    There must be a large number of different models. Personally (and unpretentious) I own over 300 different ....... and I know that I did not already own.

Quote by Philippe View Post
    Documents Sergeant Vorontsov Dmitry Vasilyevich - 490th tank regiment of destruction. (490 иптап). Jeep driver.

Order No. 228 of January 18, 1945 - Master Sochaczew, Skierniewice and Lovich
    Order No. 233 of January 19, 1945 - Master of the industrial center of the Polish city of Lodz and Kutno cities Tomaszów (Tomashov), Gostynin and Łęczyca
    I do not quite understand why "master"? Probably all the same "Member of the fighting"

Member of the fighting for the liberation of Sochaczew, Skierniewice and Lovich
    Member of the fighting for the liberation of of Lodz and Kutno cities Tomaszów (Tomashov), Gostynin and Łęczyca

read 'capture' or 'Hold'

The 359 is my favorite design, dont like the others.

Quote by Philippe View Post
    There must be a large number of different models. Personally (and unpretentious) I own over 300 different ....... and I know that I did not already own.
    Well ... didn't know that will be that much variations ... !
    Impressive !

Gratitude Certificate dated August 24th, 1945 awarded to Private Vladimir Makarovich Zakordonets for the Capture of Huși (Romania) by the Commander of the 294th Rifle Division, Colonel & Hero of the Soviet Union (#4666), Grigoriy Fedotovich Korolenko.

"Gratitude" Certificates

Thanks, Bill!

My "translate version":

"Death to the German invaders!" (right at the top)

Reference:

issued by the Red Army private Zakordonets Vladimir Makarovitch, that:
    Supreme Commander, Marshal of the Soviet Union comrade Stalin, in order from August 24th, 1944,
    announced gratitude for participation in battles for the liberation of Huși city.

Сhief of headquarters headquarters,
    Hero of the Soviet Union,
    colonel Grigoriy Fedotovich Korolenko.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast