Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Heroes of the Civil War Forty Portraits Help Please

Article about: This item came out of a Vietnam Era US collection I purchased. I have not been able to find another item to compare it to for what it is or and idea of how common in the US. Ultimately would

Default Heroes of the Civil War Forty Portraits Help Please

This item came out of a Vietnam Era US collection I purchased. I have not been able to find another item to compare it to for what it is or and idea of how common in the US. Ultimately would like a general idea of value which I know if frowned upon but a PM would be appreciated as this is not going to stay with the Vietnam Collection.
    What I could figure out so far is this is a forty portrait set of the Heroes of the Civil War. It looks like it was printed by the Military Publishing house in 1967 and there were 100,000 copies. The year makes sense that is came with a Vietnam Era collection but beyond what I was able to translate I could not find anything on the internet. All opinions are appreciated. Thank you for looking.
    John

Heroes of the Civil War Forty Portraits Help PleaseHeroes of the Civil War Forty Portraits Help PleaseHeroes of the Civil War Forty Portraits Help PleaseHeroes of the Civil War Forty Portraits Help Please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heroes of the Civil War Forty Portraits Help Please
    P
    Many

?

Yes, you are right. It's a portrait set, Moscow 1967, 100000 copies.