Military file of a podpolkovnik airforce
Just wanted to share a nice document recently received of a Lieutenant Colonel (podpolkovnik) who served in the airforce during the 1930s.
In first THANKS to the member dimmuborgir95 who make all the translation
You will see that he receive a "mauser" revolver, funny
Service record list, compiled July 1931
Demchenko Leonid Ivanovich
I. Name and surname - Demchenko Leonid Ivanovich
II. Date of birth, place of birth - 13 April 1902, Popovkino village, Dmitrievsky area, Lgov region
1) Nationality - Russian
2) What language is considered native - Russian
3) What foreign languages knows - no
IV. Social origin:
1) Profession for admission to the Red Army - peasant, student
2) Parents' profession:
a) Before the October Revolution - peasants
b) At the present time - father died, his mother is dependent of the son.
General - Evening Workings Faculty Timiryazev name, and two courses Graduate School of Mechanical Engineering
Special - no
Political - no
What a military school or graduated military school finished - no
What a military academy or graduated military academy finished and in what year - in 1931, Faculty of Engineering Graduate Military Academy Zhukovsky name
VI. Communist party education:
1) Since when is the party - member of the Communist party with the May, 1928
2) What a local party organization, party ticket number and social group - Moscow Military District party organization, party ticket number 126959, social group - peasant.
3) Belonging to other parties - no
4) What political activities before the February Revolution - no
5) What political activities from February to October revolution - no
6) Whether he had been punished for political work - no
7) He has participated in the October Revolution - no
8) Party punishment - no
VII. Marital status:
Mother - 60 years
Brother - 14 years
Married, wife - Kozhemyakina Z.S.,order N32, 16.2.1934
VIII. Health status and suitability for military service (certificate of health) - did not pass
IX. Serving in the Red Army:
- 1 October 1930 arrived at the Red Army Air Force Academy, and enrolled in the third course of the Faculty of Engineering.
- September/October 1931 assigned to the reserve and sent to Central Aero-Hydrodynamic Institute as an engineer - constructor.
- March/April 1934 - lecturer/teacher of "Bombers weapons" in 5th Higher Military School of the aviation technicians.
- 9 May 1935 - dismissed as a teacher, moved to "Red Army reserve", and then sent to work in Central Aero-Hydrodynamic Institute.
X. Permanent and temporary trips (duty journey):
13 April 1934 sent to the Krechevitsy city, order N78 (since 1926, Krechevitsy - airfield for the Red Army).
XII. Gratitudes in the Red Army:
For the successful completion of the academy and for great advances in the study of weapons,
At day 14, the anniversary of the October Revolution, It received the awards - "Mauser" revolver, number 14424; and jumper (knitted sweater).
order N255-31, 7 November 1931.
XIV. Out of duty (vacation, treatment in hospital, captivity, etc.):
Vacation (after completion of the academy), 12 November - 12 December 1931
Vacation, 15 September - 17 November 1933
Short vacation, 1 May - 6 May 1934
Treatment in the Military Medical Academy, 10 May - 23 May 1934
Vacation (after treatment), 29 May 1934 - 3 July 1934
10-08-2016 03:38 PM
Very interesting document, Arthur, there are interesting moments.
For example - he was awarded not only the revolver, but and a "jumper", which is civilian clothing. I read, that in the time, in 1920-1930 years, a good worker, in addition to the cash prize or gratitude sometimes could get a set of good clothes (suit, coat, etc.).
But the military academy cadet, received the sweater as a reward - it is very unusual.
Indeed I didn't pay attention to that, thanks again for the info