Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My grandfather and grandmother pictures and docs

Article about: Grandmother's ID partisan-book There written that she was in service as private- in 810 partisans regiment of Mogilev area from 28 september 1943 till 28 februar 1944 year

?

Default My grandfather and grandmother pictures and docs

Grandmother's ID partisan-book
    There written that she was in service as private- in 810 partisans regiment of Mogilev area from 28 september 1943 till 28 februar 1944 year
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My grandfather and grandmother pictures and docs  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My grandfather and grandmother pictures and docs
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My grand Father and grandmother pictures and docs

Here is postwar officers ID book for my grandfather
    Military education:
    Stalingrad military-political school 1943 year
    Artillery commanders school in 1944 year

Service in RKKA:
    West front - 06.1941 year till 08.1941 year in rank of commander of howitzer unit of 204 heavy artillery regiment.
    Wolchov front 03.1942 till 10 1942 year
    The second commander of the artillery platoon
    Far East front
    from 08.1945 till 09.1945
    platoon commander of 470 heavy mortar regiment
    (160 mm)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My grandfather and grandmother pictures and docs   My grandfather and grandmother pictures and docs  

My grandfather and grandmother pictures and docs   My grandfather and grandmother pictures and docs  

My grandfather and grandmother pictures and docs  

?

And his photo in Far East ( colors are restored)
    He is being worn an visorhat
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My grandfather and grandmother pictures and docs  

?

Other soldiers being worn a trophee Japanesse uniforms-from the words of grandfather

Default Re: My grandfather and grandmother pictures and docs

Amazeing history in your family Dimas , you must be very proud , cheers Raymond

?

very interesting Dimas !

Ost-Berlin
    ?

Thanks for sharing your history family! Do you have any medals belonging to your grandfather?

?

There not a lot of. Grandfather have order OGPW 2 class, medal for combat service, victory over a Germany, visctory over Japan. They are in hands of my grandafather, he lives in Minsk-Belorus
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

The interesting story which are from the words of my grandmother, how she became a partisan.
    Once the Germans occupied Smolensk region, grandmother lived in the village near the small town Ugra, the same name of the river which is going trough the village. When the Germans came to the village, they call all the inhabitants to the village's center, and new authorities said that all the inhabitants will be evacuated to the Germany for work for the 3 rd Reich. only two females needed to help German soldiers to wash the uniforms, which belonged to the wounded parachutists. The uniforms has been stored in one of the houses, and my grandmother said- : I will be volunteer and called her friend, who was a young,16 y.o girl. One day, at the evening, they steal one MP and one rifle, and put the freshly washed uniforms to it, and go to the river to finish their work, then swim trough the river and run to the forest with weapon ( otherwise partisans will not accept peoples without weapon) they walk in the forest over 2 weeks to search the partisans, and they was ready to die, lied to the earth under the tree, and wait the death, when appears the partisan. Later partisans said that they spied for them all that time. After the war only a couple of the village inhabitants returned home, most are dead in the Germany during the war.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics