Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Need help with this document

Article about: This document was found in the "memories box" of a Finnish veteran, but what is it? Great picture of soldier! All help is welcome Best Jan

Jan
    ?

Default Need help with this russian document

This document was found in the "memories box" of a Finnish veteran, but what is it? Great picture of soldier! All help is welcome

Best Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help with this document   Need help with this document  

Need help with this document  
    Last edited by Jan; 05-15-2013 at 10:57 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help with this document
    P
    Many

Jan
    ?

Default Re: Need help with this document

Pic of the cover!

Best

Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help with this document  

Jan
    ?

Please, does anyone know... anything?

Cheers Jan

hi Jan
    NKO=Narodny Kommissariat Oborony ie: Commissariat of Defense. The book title "Members Identification Highest Staff of the Red Army" this is sort of like a Soldbuch for a member of the Soviet "Pentagon" ....Page three refers to a Course for Command level personnel...he appears to be a full Lieutenant of the Red Airforce.

Jan
    ?

Thank you very very much! I was astounded as to the great picture of the soldier with the high rank. Will do some research on him when I get the document

Best,

Jan

He had insignia of Air Force in the tabs but was Company's commander and airdrome commandant in Batalion of ground-service.