Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

"pepper Sprayers"

Article about: Here is a pleasant image of weapons from a postcard from Russia. Probably a postcard from 70X.

SvetaOdessa
    ?

Default "pepper Sprayers"

Here is a pleasant image of weapons from a postcard from Russia. Probably a postcard from 70X.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "pepper Sprayers"  

2. # ADS

Default Re: "pepper Sprayers"

I think that is great, imagine sending that home to your mum whilst one holiday in Skegness
    Ben

SvetaOdessa
    ?

Mister Ben, I thank for compliment!

Please tell what is Skegness!

Skegness is a popular holiday resort in the UK
    Ben

SvetaOdessa
    ?

Ben, I see this Skegness on google internet site. In Odessa we have nice places also. beaches to have a rest in summer. Sanitorium is nice in winter for rest in a pool and a sauna. It is tradition from Soviet times.

But also in Ukraine there is Crimea, in a regions close to Black Sea. All the rest and holiday is klass there.

OK, I am not inside a subject of a theme so I will stop.

Svetlana, you can create a new topic about Odessa and Crimea. Do you have any photos of these places in the time of WWII or shortly afterwards?

These places are interesting to me and have alot of history, especially Crimea.

I have been to Odessa, it was OK. Actually it was wonderful if I may add, as it was my first visit to former USSR.

But the southern tip of Crimea, especially Sevastopol and all places on the coastal south, all the way around towards the east as far as Alupka are very special to me. Such a beautiful place, and I have good memories there from what I saw and people that I met.

Really...

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.