Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

poster

Article about: soviet era poster come from Kharkov 2 big and one small , i have no translation , sorry

Default poster

soviet era poster come from Kharkov 2 big and one small , i have no translation , sorry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture poster   poster  

poster   poster  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement poster
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: poster

Savings- the way of comunists or something like that, all posters about that
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Please see my Latvian 'liberation' poster dated 1945. I picked this up years ago from dealer in the Baltic. Curious if anyone on the forum could please help with a translation. NOTE: if anyone has Soviet posters to sell, please let me know. Because Soviet posters are my area of specialty, I can often help forum users determine printing information, year, artist, and to some extent the value of your piece. I am glad to help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture poster  

Here is a poster I purchased from a Ukrainian dealer several years ago. It was produced by the German government for what I assume to be an occupation? Based on the paper quality, theme and size; I date it to 1941 or 1942. It does not have the characteristics of a poster printed in Germany and there are no printers marks so I believe it was printed in occupied territory. Any help you can provide with translation would be appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images poster 

Default Bulgarian poster commemorating Drava

Here is one from my collection commemorating Drava (Drau River in German), fought in Veszprém County, Hungary by Soviet and Bulgarian forces against Hungarian and German forces. I believe that battle was part of "Spring Awakening", one of the final offensives undertaken by Germany. At first glance, the soldier appears Soviet, as if carrying war trophies, but if you study the illustration, he's a German pilot presumably taken prisoner. Note the downed aircraft in background. Not a striking poster in terms of style but important for the anniversary factor. It was printed c. 1965 by the State Military Publishing House of the MNO, the "Department of Defense" in the People's Republic of Bulgaria.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture poster  

Very interesting posters Pierre / Will - thanks for sharing.
    nick

?

That is a Bulgarian soldier on the poster. The Bulgarian First Army participated in the Drava defensive operation (Дравската епопея).
    As I understand they were primarily equipped with German equipment (the legacy from the time when Bulgaria was on the Axis side). The first resupplies from Red Army were coming in the second half of March 1945.
    That is not a downed airplane. That is a knocked out tank on the background.

poster