Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

"Russian Defense of Stalingrad"!

Article about: I picked up this poster a while back and out of all my propaganda I cannot say for certain if this piece was printed during the war. Any help would be appreciated! It is printed on a thicker

Default "Russian Defense of Stalingrad"!

I picked up this poster a while back and out of all my propaganda I cannot say for certain if this piece was printed during the war. Any help would be appreciated! It is printed on a thicker cardboardish like paper. It is 23" x 29"."Russian Defense of Stalingrad"!"Russian Defense of Stalingrad"!"Russian Defense of Stalingrad"!"Russian Defense of Stalingrad"!"Russian Defense of Stalingrad"!"Russian Defense of Stalingrad"!"Russian Defense of Stalingrad"!"Russian Defense of Stalingrad"!"Russian Defense of Stalingrad"!

- - ------- - -

More info: The paper is slightly yellowed with age and has the correct vintage "smell". I do not know if these were printed in the 60s or 70s? Any info would be great.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Russian Defense of Stalingrad"!
    P
    Many

Black light ?

Not yettt, I broke my daughters black light the other day before I had the chance to. I will try to pick up another today and let you know the results.

Quote by travisgreyfox View Post
    Not yettt, I broke my daughters black light the other day before I had the chance to. I will try to pick up another today and let you know the results.
    Yes I broke mine for a while and did without, now I have another one and its upset me somewhat with a couple of items

If the paper is quite thick, I do doubt it authentic, if its lights up like a Christmas tree under UV then you have your answer

I tested it with my new blacklight (just a cheap bar style one). The white letters on the flag lit up and the black was glowing a bit. It looks to be a 60s, 70s, or even 80s repro with printed with cheap ink. I know a lot of these came out of eastern Ukraine around that era.

Bottom line is I am 80 % sure this is reproduction.