Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Soviet Identification of some sort?

Article about: Hi - I need some help please with this Identification. Of course I don't speak the language. It looks as though this man is high-ranking and was involved in something during the war as it st

?

Default Soviet Identification of some sort?

Hi - I need some help please with this Identification. Of course I don't speak the language. It looks as though this man is high-ranking and was involved in something during the war as it states in the writing. Please help me out with any of this. Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soviet Identification of some sort?   Soviet Identification of some sort?  

Soviet Identification of some sort?   Soviet Identification of some sort?  

Soviet Identification of some sort?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soviet Identification of some sort?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Soviet Identification of some sort?

This (ID), issued in Simferopol (Ukrainian SSR) in 1952 is a very nice thing.

Page №12 shows this Colonel's decorations. He was awarded the Order of the Red Star in 1940 and again in 1946. His other wartime awards include: Order of the Badge of Honor in 1943, the Medal for Bravery in 1944, & the Medal For Victory Over Germany in 1945.

In 1948 he was awarded the Medal for Thirty Years of the Red Army, and in 1949 the celebratory Medal for Eight Hundred years of Moscow.

The rest, you will have to ask my lovely wife, as she is the official translator in this household...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

BTW, the Colonel's name is Boris Veniaminovich Rodos...

?

Wow - excellent - I picked this up quite cheap on ebay. The picture was intriguing. Now I should try and collect all of the decorations that he had and display them with the ID. Thank you so much - Any other info will help too - from your lovely wife.

Of course, I think it would be absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to "pick up" the serial numbered orders - and the Medal for Bravery; which should be serial numbered also.

In any case, again, a nice ID and I will ask the wife for other translation of the pages, unless Dimas or another Russian speaking member(s) will handle it...

?

Thanks - I was just saying some of the "general" medals to match - of course no serial ones. I bought this for 16.00 bucks so I guess I got a deal. An amazing piece of history.

?

As a Richie mentioned above, I will tell that here is entries...
    Branch of service: Justice

Born in 1905 in Ukraina, Melitopol county, VKPB member from 1936 year, Nationality- Jew, mother language- Russian
    Knowlege of foreign languages- no
    Education- low degree with unfinished main school ( 8 years from 12)
    Military education - no
    Political education- no
    Has a wife Rebekka Rados
    two daughters Ninel and Svetlana
    Son Valery

Has been not in the service in Soviet Army
    From 1.July 1931till 22 Mart 1952 year, in service in OGPU, NKVD, MGB,
    Do not have any injuries or wounds.
    --------------------------------------------
    Just a one of the Stalin's killers, got his medals for a comrades blood.

My friend has one researched order of Red Star, (I will scan it later) the issue doc from archive says that order belonged to the unit;s special department lieutenants, who just came from the military school to the army and in one month found more than 30 percones "mind changed" and anti soviet elements...
    We can unerstand what is a future of that peoples was on the frontline....
    The order of Red Star now cost about 50 USD, but not a 30 human lifes, even I will say he kill them for nothing, just for the award and his service growness. The order came from a family in Tallinn, Estonia, from a family of a, "veteran"-(I can't call them veterans) who laterly was a big head on the Estonian KGB, and died in the end of 1980's. That is the fate...
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

wow, so amazing! Thank you very much for the information on this man. I would have no idea on this. Just another one of Stalin's killers?

The Russian
    ?

Hi, I only have 1 question about this pice. Would you sell it to me? I really would like to have it.

The Russian
    ?

Quote by reidii View Post
    Hi - I need some help please with this Identification. Of course I don't speak the language. It looks as though this man is high-ranking and was involved in something during the war as it states in the writing. Please help me out with any of this. Thanks
    I would like to buy it from you. Please let me know if you would sell it to me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast