Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Are they doctors?

Article about: Hello, Can someone tell me what kind of branch of service they are here? Paul

Default Are they doctors?

Hello,

Can someone tell me what kind of branch of service they are here?

Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Are they doctors?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are they doctors?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Are they doctors?

ВЫПУСК ШКОЛЫ ДЕЗИНФЕКТОРОВ У.В.О. ПРИ КРЕМВОЕН ГОСПИТАЛЕ

It says something about SCHOOL "RELEASE" (GRADUATION?) "DAEZINFEEKTOROV" (Disinfectant - Sanitizer) AT KREMVOYEN HOSPITAL - so it could very well be something to do with medics...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

I spent a little time on this one and haven't come up with much more than Richie has already told you. The writing appears to be Ukranian vs. Russian. The translation I could come up with was "Release of school" couldn't make out next word but Richie got Disinfectantant/Sanitizer and then "at Kremvoyen Hospital". Did a lengthy search for Kremvoyen Hospital or training school for medics or to see if it was a town or city but couldn't find a listing anywhere. A very interesting picture though, IMO it could be a class of students at military medic school, If you look close you'll see a navy chap with the white jumper, 2 females in this pic as well. It looks like most of the guys are wearing army uniforms and most are without any rank insignias to be seen. So i would venture to say they are not doctors because doctors would almost surely be an officer, so my conclusion although not concrete would be a class of enlisted medic school students at Kremvoyen Hospital. Hope this helps and if someone knows more would love to hear thoughts on this because my curiosity is sparked by this picture. Thanks, Jeff B.

I concur, medics course, what if anything on the reverse, ta

Quote by diver99 View Post
    ta
    ta?
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Ta, = 'thank you' in colloquial English.

?

Never seen school like this- Dezinfectors/ decontominators school, within the Ukrainian Military District? Krem Voen Hospital, may mean Krementchug Military Hospital
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics