Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Translation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet Cavalry

Article about: Hello!! Can anyone help me translate these nicknames of the Soviet horses?

?

Default Translation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet Cavalry

Hello!!
    Can anyone help me translate these nicknames of the Soviet horses?

Translation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet CavalryTranslation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet Cavalry

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Translation needed — Nicknames of the Soviet Cavalry
    P
    Many

there I now all this names but translate to english I can about 70%.. must use google translate..

1. silent
    4. eagle
    5.neptun
    6. boy
    7.on the right pilot
    8.brown
    10.omski city in russia
    11.cornea
    12 owl
    13part
    21 rocket
    22 fairy

I would help translate this if there were a number on each plate. Constantly counting these numbers is very inconvenient, there are a lot of them.

?

dimmuborgir95 is right!

But the last one is PEACH.

..and the previous one - an "Omelet")

?

And the one before that is "ДОБРА" - "DOBRA" - "KIND ONE"?

But the one before that is even more interesting. Does it read ДУЛЯ?