Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Victory 40th Anniversary Album - Plastun Division

Article about: 14 large sheets, special edition for the veterans of the 9th Krasnodar Plastun Division presented to my Grandfather and the others at the veteran's meeting in Krasnodar in 1985. Most of the

Default Victory 40th Anniversary Album - Plastun Division

14 large sheets, special edition for the veterans of the 9th Krasnodar Plastun Division presented to my Grandfather and the others at the veteran's meeting in Krasnodar in 1985. Most of the images are late postwar 'suit & tie' style. However some very cool wartime pics are worth to see. I'd enlarge and post them - either in this thread or in Soviet Soldiers in Uniform Images?

Victory 40th Anniversary Album - Plastun DivisionVictory 40th Anniversary Album - Plastun DivisionVictory 40th Anniversary Album - Plastun Division

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Victory 40th Anniversary Album - Plastun Division
    P
    Many

Default Plastuns album images

Reconnaissance group (sotnya).

Victory 40th Anniversary Album - Plastun Division

36th Regiment soldiers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Victory 40th Anniversary Album - Plastun Division  

I.F. Burtsev - Three wounds ribbons.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Victory 40th Anniversary Album - Plastun Division  

36th Regiment. SS dagger is a must!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Victory 40th Anniversary Album - Plastun Division   Victory 40th Anniversary Album - Plastun Division  

Sapper's battalion reconnaissance. NR-40 Soviet combat knifes, no German daggers!

V. Konovalov - 256th Artillery regiment officer. Dagger fan again.

I. Martinenko. No dagger, no NR-40.

M. Mikhailova. Pretty lady.

These are superb! Many thanks for sharing them with us.

The lady in Cossack uniform is very interesting to see.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast