Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Chetnik Skull Cockade

Article about: This skull insignia just came in from Serbia. It was described as a WWII Chetnik Cockard for Gen.Draza Mihajlovic troops. Originally I thought it was a collar insignia as worn by Četnik

To me that skull doesn't have any characteristics of known original ck skulls I would personally lean towards Italy for that one, as far as originality I honestly can't say as I have been fooled by Italian skulls in the past and reach out to RSI experts. Have you looked at that route?

?

Quote by Davenport View Post
    To me that skull doesn't have any characteristics of known original ck skulls I would personally lean towards Italy for that one, as far as originality I honestly can't say as I have been fooled by Italian skulls in the past and reach out to RSI experts. Have you looked at that route?
    I believe that is an attempt at sarcasm by lokvar. I agree it is Italian related but with a poor quality picture like that you can only assume it is a fake placed in the ground for effect. I have a thread on Italian skulls including fakes that I bought and returned.

Regards, Al

Unknown Skull

?

Is an RSI - Brigate nere collar skull (Mutti model)
    A good one....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Chetnik Skull Cockade   Chetnik Skull Cockade  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2