Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

cold war night vision goggles

Article about: i believe these are polish issue so ive mounted on my wz 50 for display purposes they seem to be dated 1971 but im not sure on that ,they might be first generation IR these seem more portabl

Default cold war night vision goggles

i believe these are polish issue so ive mounted on my wz 50 for display purposes they seem to be dated 1971 but im not sure on that ,they might be first generation IR these seem more portable than the tank helmet version and are powered by batteries worn in a pack on the wearers body ,inside the box is a bundle of accessories /spare lamps ,lenses etc ,i wonder if they still work ?cold war night vision gogglescold war night vision gogglescold war night vision gogglescold war night vision gogglescold war night vision gogglescold war night vision gogglescold war night vision gogglescold war night vision gogglescold war night vision gogglescold war night vision gogglescold war night vision gogglescold war night vision gogglescold war night vision gogglescold war night vision gogglescold war night vision goggles

Very very nice items there James and thanks for showing

Matt

Sweeeeet James- I bet they will power up! just get a 12v 7Ah and you're up and running - just don't power them up in daylight!!!!! yours have a focus which is an advancement to my vehicle set, you'll hear a hum when running, don't fear it's just the EMF entering your eyes
    Last edited by reneblacky; 04-18-2015 at 06:47 AM. Reason: added text & pic

Just to add these are very fun to play with

cheers matty and Rene' i guess Rene' your tankie goggles would work via the tank projected IR ,thanks for the info regarding the battery type required ,your a goodun i have seen these running on youtube and they do make some scary whinning noise ,not nice to hear so close to the back of your head ,thanks for dropping by

Yep I have to point the paddle thingy with the globe, mines a pain in the arse to use! yours is portable and am jealous!

I'll whip out the paddle thingy - hang on

Here it is 71 dated and the battery type that works
    Last edited by reneblacky; 04-18-2015 at 08:26 AM. Reason: added text & pic

Would be great to get them running!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

James don't go wandering around Rhyl at night wearing them, you might get arrested!....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast