Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hungarian helmets

Article about: Hi Fellow collectors , here are examples of my Hungarian helmets,the first example is the M-50 which as can be seen by the pictures provided is in excellent condition, the second example is

?

Quote by battle gear View Post
    Im a fan of the Hungary M50, I like it because it's like a variation of the classic Russian M40, it does seem to be very strong and heavy , it's very well made

I wonder if these were supplied to North Vietnam during the VN war? I know they did have some Hungarian equipment and the Hungarian AMD-65 assault rifles.

the M50/70 does have an improved liner system and chin strap and is interesting varient, Ive seen several brought back from the Gulf wars once used by the Iraqi army.
    Hi BG, thanks for looking and the the information regarding the usage of the models by Iraqi forces, I was not aware of that so thanks again

Quote by Fabe View Post
    I've never seen a Hungarian/Iraqi M70 helmet...but it would be a very cool thing to get in my collection.
    I remember seeing one on ebay one time that was brought home from Iraq and it looked like it was in a fire and was heavily damaged , a battlefield pick up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2