Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mao's communist china and his little red book

Article about: Hello everyone , I have received mao little red book . I have zero idea if the book is real, hopefully you guys will be able to help me out. Thanks in advance, Regards , Dion

Default Mao's communist china and his little red book

Hello everyone , I have received mao little red book
    . I have zero idea if the book is real, hopefully you guys will be able to help me out. Thanks in advance,

Regards , Dion Mao's communist china and his little red bookMao's communist china and his little red bookMao's communist china and his little red bookMao's communist china and his little red bookMao's communist china and his little red bookMao's communist china and his little red book9
    Last edited by Dion070nl; 03-27-2019 at 09:51 AM.

Looks perfectly authentic to me. The Chinese were printing English versions and I remember in the early 1970's they were just the thing for young radicals to have.

Thanks for the information, millions of these were printed so the value isn't really high but as an original, the historic value outweighs everything as the book was printed during mao's regime

Default Commie Time!

Greetings all,

As my Chinese reading skills were (& remain) nonexistent, when visiting China, I opted for the clock's souvenir showing Revolutionaries with said little red books in lieu of purchasing a copy.

Best,

V/r Lance

Mao's communist china and his little red book

?

I remeber watching the History Channel. The episode was about Mao and the little red book. Very Cool find. serious piece of communist China's history. Semper Fi Phil

Amazing clock, having original items from the mao period is definitely cool , having items which show the time period of the great leap forward makes me think that the chinese still see mao as a national hero, which they do