Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

my Czechoslovakian collection

Article about: field flask with leather harness and woollen insulated jacket ,the ink stamp is partly illegible but i believe it could very well be dated 1972

?

Nice collection buddy.

thanks steve

Quote by James C View Post
    my 1991 dated winter tanker helmet ,its in the same configuration as the soviet version with incorporated larynxphones ,the tan leather chinstraps give the game away thoughAttachment 616213Attachment 616212Attachment 616211
    That'll keep your head warm this time of year!...
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

seasons greetings paul ,yes mate i have been tempted to wear it for work ,very toasty ,but thought better of it besides id have to cut the phono leads off

I've just treated myself to a Czech army ushanka for work, best 8 quid i've spent. Hey James does that helmet cover have green blotches or are my eyes playing up?....
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

nice purchase on the ushanka paul ,i could do with one of those too , i think the cover does paul ,the jacket is more subdued as they are not a matched pair ,sorry if i type badly im slightly brahms and list .i blame the sloe gin hope your day is going well mate

If you can't get smashed today when can you?...

Soviet ww2 watch with two Czech Cold War era navigator badges. Both badges have Czech screw plates. I can provide additional fotos if there is interest.

Quote by meyerse View Post
    Soviet ww2 watch with two Czech Cold War era navigator badges. Both badges have Czech screw plates. I can provide additional fotos if there is interest.
    Nice items mate!...

Here's my contribution - 69 & 88 dated helmets
    Regards
    René

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast