Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

my Czechoslovakian collection

Article about: field flask with leather harness and woollen insulated jacket ,the ink stamp is partly illegible but i believe it could very well be dated 1972

thanks very much rené and for the informative link paul

some more pickups ,a later 77 dated field tunic /jacket and a 1971 dated gasmask satchel ,i like the crossed swords detailing on the buttons my Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collection

Quote by James C View Post
    some more pickups ,a later 77 dated field tunic /jacket and a 1971 dated gasmask satchel ,i like the crossed swords detailing on the buttons my Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collection
    Ah that's a good photo of the inside of the jacket, it shows the green camo blotches which have bled through!...

your spot on paul ,the cloud pattern is more apparent on the inside ,ive heard under infrared light the camo takes on a whole new appearance ,most probably the most interesting needle rain pattern of all the warsaw pact eastern block countries ,id love to own the polish version though ,thanks james

I've seen the Polish raindrop stuff on ebay Poland mate. Changing the subject slightly be wary of buying any Polish "Moro" pattern camo, i remember reading somewhere that the cloth contains asbestos. It might be wrong but worth investigating!..

picked up this 1964 dated field parka ,much longer in comparison to the shirt ,internally it has no waist pull cords as found on the shirt ,in great condition considering 50 years oldmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collection

Great score Buddy, me likes.

thanks rené i say parka ,but it could well be an overcoat ,here's an update of this huge item on display ,i say huge because it fits me a treat even on the arms and im a lofty 6ft 5" allthough i do look like uncle fester( from the adams family) in it also ive dropped the strichtarn camo cover/hood around the neck and gone for a frontier guard netted look on the lid my Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collection

another addition to the display ,this one landed on my doorstep courtesy of gunny and was a complete surprise a nice 1968 dated breadbag ,thanks paul your a real great bloke my Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collectionmy Czechoslovakian collection

No problem at all mate, it's a lot more use to you as it was only sat in a cupboard at our house!..

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast