Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown Polish Regimental Badge-Numbered

Article about: I can't seem to find this anywhere...It is numbered...Any and all info would be appreciated.

Default Unknown Polish Regimental Badge-Numbered

I can't seem to find this anywhere...It is numbered...Any and all info would be appreciated.

Unknown Polish Regimental Badge-NumberedUnknown Polish Regimental Badge-NumberedUnknown Polish Regimental Badge-Numbered

Your Polish Badge is absolutely genuine. It is: "Reserve Warrant Officers Artillery School". I believe Pre-War. I have 2 of them in my collection. One is similar to yours for Enlisted Men, the other one has white enamel on the arms of the cross for Officers.
    I think it is Silver. You should have put this inquiry on the Polish forum for faster response. Since you are on the Czechoslovak
    page - check out my Czech collection. Some items will be put up for sale shortly. Also, check out my Polish collection at
    Flickr. I am not a dealer, just a simple collector. If you wish to be put on my mailing list
    Please send me your e-mai address together with any specific wants. rmarc99@comcast.net Boston, MA, USA