Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2@ 5.00 each yardsale old swords,military or masonic?

Article about: One handle leather wrapped &brass wire ,other looks to be real bone.Definatly old swords but masonic or academy swords?Info appreciated.

Default 2@ 5.00 each yardsale old swords,military or masonic?

One handle leather wrapped &brass wire ,other looks to be real bone.Definatly old swords but masonic or academy swords?Info appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2@ 5.00 each yardsale old swords,military or masonic?   2@ 5.00 each yardsale old swords,military or masonic?  

2@ 5.00 each yardsale old swords,military or masonic?   2@ 5.00 each yardsale old swords,military or masonic?  

2@ 5.00 each yardsale old swords,military or masonic?   2@ 5.00 each yardsale old swords,military or masonic?  

I believe the sword with the white handle is about an 1820 or 30 US Militia Officer's sword.

Thanks for the info sarge!

?

Sarge sorry but I disagree it looks like a knights templar sword notice the knights head on the pommal . Gary

mpw
    ?

On one sword you have the patent number. Try a search of the patents office that should at least give you a date if not the maker. Here in the UK it is quite easy to do and I'm guessing in the USA the set up is similar. Good luck.

Rgd's Mark.

?

Side note Henderson- Ames co. Didn't form till 1893. Gary

Both swords are Masonic.

Thanks for the info all!Thought a cheap price.ha At any rate they are old.The date on lug looks like 1858 not sure,might be pat number might do a little research thanks Mark

$5.00 a piece? I hope you bought the whole batch, they'd make a great wall display.

Are you sure about that? I believe Ames was making swords at least during the American Civil war 1861-65.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast