Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bayonet M1 US Short

Article about: G'day All, Stoked to find this one locally to compliment the sword version I've had for lots of years, both AFH - American Fork and Hoe Can't date it but at a guess 44?

Default Bayonet M1 US Short

G'day All,
    Stoked to find this one locally to compliment the sword version I've had for lots of years, both AFH - American Fork and Hoe Can't date it but at a guess 43/44?

While I'm at it, I figure I'll show a repro version! UC - Utica Cutlery China?

Greetings René,

Your posted reproduction is marked with an "O.L." for Oneida Community Limited. The Chinese also market the O.L. marked reproductions in 16 inch versions as well see here: M1905 (1943) O.L. REPRODUCTION BAYONET WITH M3 SCABBARD 16" Blade

Best,

V/r Lance

Quote by MilitariaOne View Post
    Greetings René,

Your posted reproduction is marked with an "O.L." for Oneida Community Limited. The Chinese also market the O.L. marked reproductions in 16 inch versions as well see here: M1905 (1943) O.L. REPRODUCTION BAYONET WITH M3 SCABBARD 16" Blade

Best,

V/r Lance
    Whoopsy! Cheers Lance Thanks for the link. bit distracted as I got my bird back from the vet today

Very Nice Bayo. I would guess on 44 or later. AFH first contract for the 10" bayonet was issued on 8/20/43 and the final contract was 3/27/45 (The info provided came from the bayopoints webiste) Bayonet Points No way to pin down further that I am aware of.
    John

?

Nice blade. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    Very Nice Bayo. I would guess on 44 or later. AFH first contract for the 10" bayonet was issued on 8/20/43 and the final contract was 3/27/45 (The info provided came from the bayopoints webiste) Bayonet Points No way to pin down further that I am aware of.
    John
    Cheers for the link John and also for the contract dates, one for reference on my side.

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Whoopsy! Cheers Lance Thanks for the link. bit distracted as I got my bird back from the vet today
    Mo (our Cockatiel) needs a check up! but jeeze--- She's now been immortalized! Pictured here is a shot of an Avian Nurse that took care of "Mo" and someone's random fantastic art work!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 08-21-2018 at 11:30 AM.

?

Now that is Cool!! And I'm talking about Mo!!!!!
    I hope he's getting better.
    And that's a Great Looking AFH pick up

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Nice blade. And great to hear Mo is all better.

Who was the "random" person doing the artwork?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast