Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Pre WW1 Royal British Artillery officers sword

Article about: This is probably my favourite piece and is the one I've had the longest (it was a gift!) It is an officers sword attributed to a fellow who's initials are on the blade (along with Royal Arti

?

Default Pre WW1 Royal British Artillery officers sword

This is probably my favourite piece and is the one I've had the longest (it was a gift!) It is an officers sword attributed to a fellow who's initials are on the blade (along with Royal Artillery markings, makers marks and the marks attribituing the sword to being made during the rule of King Edward the Seventh.

The sword is in complete condition (only a few nicks in the blade) and the leather scabbard is original to the sword and is complete besides a bit of wear at the bottom of it.

I had been told that it was used both pre war and during WW1 by the officer it was attributed to.

This is a favourite of mine that I am proud of and wanted to share it with you all, thanks for looking!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pre WW1 Royal British Artillery officers sword   Pre WW1 Royal British Artillery officers sword  

Pre WW1 Royal British Artillery officers sword   Pre WW1 Royal British Artillery officers sword  

Pre WW1 Royal British Artillery officers sword   Pre WW1 Royal British Artillery officers sword  

?

More
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pre WW1 Royal British Artillery officers sword   Pre WW1 Royal British Artillery officers sword  

Pre WW1 Royal British Artillery officers sword