Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Saturdays Relic Hunt Results

Article about: I went on the hunt yesterday looking for just about anything. Found these two beauties at a local Surplus Store to add to my collection. What do you think?

Que
    ?

Default Saturdays Relic Hunt Results

I went on the hunt yesterday looking for just about anything. Found these two beauties at a local Surplus Store to add to my collection.

What do you think?

Saturdays Relic Hunt ResultsSaturdays Relic Hunt ResultsSaturdays Relic Hunt ResultsSaturdays Relic Hunt ResultsSaturdays Relic Hunt ResultsSaturdays Relic Hunt ResultsSaturdays Relic Hunt ResultsSaturdays Relic Hunt ResultsSaturdays Relic Hunt ResultsSaturdays Relic Hunt ResultsSaturdays Relic Hunt ResultsSaturdays Relic Hunt ResultsSaturdays Relic Hunt ResultsSaturdays Relic Hunt ResultsSaturdays Relic Hunt ResultsSaturdays Relic Hunt Results

MAP
    ?

Great score...wish I was so lucky. Got to tell us your secret fishing holes....ha!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Que
    ?

Some were in the US. You can find it MAP.

MAP
    ?

Ha!!! Good one. Got me there. But every time I follow my own voice navigation it has me turning left into a lake

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Que
    ?

you have it NASCAR mode. Change it and it will let you turn right.

MAP
    ?

Oh...wondering why that always happened.

I remember the years when the surplus stores had boxes of my blades for next to nothing.

MAP
    ?

Btw...I think UFH is Union Fork and Hoe but admit I'm a bit rusty on these as they are not my focus

Que
    ?

Yes it is, Columbus, OH Only produced M1s from 1942
    until 1944.