Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

some information

Article about: hello to everyone ,can someone make me a list of prices for these items?

Default some information

hello to everyone ,can someone make me a list of prices for these items?some informationsome informationsome informationsome informationsome informationsome informationsome informationsome informationsome informationsome informationsome informationsome informationsome information

Default Re: some information

Hi Dragunov, i'm sure someone on here can help you. Have you tried researching these pieces yourself? What did you find? Do you know what they are?
    Thanks

Hi Eedelweiss123, i dont have much information about them, i just found that is a rare ww2 Vz sniper scope, and the short bayonet is hungarian made in limited series.
    I know i can find some opinion here and what would be the prices.

The french bayonet is likely a lebel is it marked that one would be good for between 60 - 100 dollars!! The other is hungarian i believe as you said i dont remeber then name but i think that may be a good bayonet as in worth over 100 dollars at least !!

The French bayonet is not a Lebel it is a Mle 1874 Gras.

What is interesting about it is the muzzle ring which is a later addition. The back of the pommel appears to have been ground down.

I wonder if it could be a German modification ?

Hungarian bayonet - loads of information about the rifles and bayonets on this site

Manowar's Hungarian Weapons

Just a shot in the dark, i believe it is a bayonet for the Hungarian Mannlicher M1943 Infantry Rifle. Take a look at this link: Hungarian Weapons Mannlicher Infantry Rifle Hungary
    The webiste states that as it has a front site it was designed for cavalry use as the infantry issued bayonets did not have the front sight.
    I cant vouch for the reliability of this information but just thought id share it.

Thank you gentlemens,the long bayonet have no modification, there is a mark on blade '' Alex Coppel Solingen'' but what can you say about the sniper scope ?

I'm going to revise my view on the bayonet which I previously thought was French. The fact that it is made by Alex Coppel makes me think that it is a Romanian Model 1879. The addition to the muzzle ring is still of great interest - Anthony Carter describes one in his book on German Ersatz bayonets.

Quote by dragunov View Post
    ...but what can you say about the sniper scope ?
    Maybe best to post it in the firearms bit of the forum?