Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here

Article about: Hello All, In the field of collecting we all have our favorite areas, and one of mine is theater knives. I find them interesting, as some can be a work of art or a tool for killing. I'm goin

?

I didn't know about this thread so when MAP linked it I had to post my theatre cut down/sweetheart. A Italian M1891 that had 10cm cut off and then had the family sandwiched between aluminum and lucite.

Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here

MAP
    ?

I really like this. Pretty wife and two kids!

Rossi has his grandfather's PPK with grips like this.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

One of mine. I believe dating from WW1 but not 100% sure. Looks to be made from a file with interesting skull and cross bones carving on the handle, with what I presume were the owner's initials. I thought that maybe the handle was made from the spade grip of an MG but I have yet to find a match.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here   Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here  

Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here   Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here  

Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here   Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here  

Also a cut down German officer's sword. Possibly made after the sword was damaged?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here   Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here  

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    I really like this. Pretty wife and two kids!

Rossi has his grandfather's PPK with grips like this.
    Rossi is a lucky guy, I have always loved to own a sweetheart grip pistol but being Canadian it would be virtually impossible with our laws (unless it was a deactivated one so let's add rare pistol to rarer pistol and see how well that works.)

Very Cool!!! First sweetheart gripped Theater Knife i have seen, thank you for showing! Would love to add one of these to my collection.

Take care,

Mart

?

Quote by Martin C View Post
    Very Cool!!! First sweetheart gripped Theater Knife i have seen, thank you for showing! Would love to add one of these to my collection.

Take care,

Mart
    Thanks Mart I got lucky with it and am happy to have it i my collection. I am kicking myself for missing the one I am linking but the price was a little high to buy without consulting the other half and when I got back to it that day it was gone.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here  

Spitace41

That is a very interesting knife and one that i wish could speak. Perhaps one of our fine and members will be able to identify the grip. Thanks for sharing!!!

Mart

Here is a recent purchase that I know nothing about. Has anyone seen one like it? Unfortunately there are no markings.

Joel

Joel

I believe the pommel is sporting a early style USMC button. Very cool, and thanks for showing!

Mart

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast