Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here

Article about: Hello All, In the field of collecting we all have our favorite areas, and one of mine is theater knives. I find them interesting, as some can be a work of art or a tool for killing. I'm goin

Default Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here

Hello All,

In the field of collecting we all have our favorite areas, and one of mine is theater knives. I find them interesting, as some can be a work of art or a crude looking tool for killing. I'm going to show a few of my favorites and ask you to do the same. The first is a USN mark1 with a altered handle, done by my father while aboard ship and sent to his brother in the ETO. The second i believe started as a 30-40 Krag bayonet.

Take care, Mart

Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here
    Last edited by Martin C; 10-24-2018 at 07:46 PM.

Unmarked US Mark 2.....Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here

?

Here's mine, got it last year from eBay, no background story to it. It's possibly a Kabar or USN MK2 blade, named with USMC. Other members have suggested that the sheath is probably not the original one. There's also a faint LF&C that had been ground off. I've got a thread somewhere in here. nice knives!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here   Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here  

Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here   Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here  

I like it!!! Thanks for sharing....

Mart

Brought back by my father-in-law. A ww2 Navy vet.
    Attached Images Attached Images Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here 
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Default Berlin by Xmas

Mart,

Nice.

I picked up one a year or so ago. High quality engraved "Berlin by Xmas".

I've been trying to determine the origins of the blade...looks slightly similar to yours....

Michael

Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Some great items here. Thanks guys.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hello,

Here's one of mine, and it's a big one! In the last image i placed in next to a F-S for a comparison in size.

Take care,

Mart

Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) hereTheater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here

Hi Michael,

Interesting knife, is that a faint "U.S" under those grind marks?
    Thanks for sharing!

Mart

?

I found an US M3 Imperial at an estate sale last summer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Theater Knife, Post Your Favorite(s) here  

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast