Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

1930s German Motorcycle/Winter Gloves

Article about: I came across these gloves from a man who was cleaning his attic located in Bavaria, Germany. He said they're from the 1930s, went through WWII obviously, and that he and his son when he cam

?

Default 1930s German Motorcycle/Winter Gloves

I came across these gloves from a man who was cleaning his attic located in Bavaria, Germany. He said they're from the 1930s, went through WWII obviously, and that he and his son when he came of age used them solely for riding their motorcycle in the winter. He couldn't add much more than that. I've tried finding a brand print/stamp in them but they either don't have it or they're so worn that it disappeared. They're leather. I would just like to know if anyone has any more information about them, possible brand, potential value if anything, anything of significance. I got them for my dad who owns a motorcycle business as a decorative talking piece and would like to have a little background info for him if possible. Thank you in advance for ANY insight.
    If this post should be posted in a different forum, please let me know, I was unsure. 1930s German Motorcycle/Winter Gloves1930s German Motorcycle/Winter Gloves1930s German Motorcycle/Winter Gloves1930s German Motorcycle/Winter Gloves

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1930s German Motorcycle/Winter Gloves
    P
    Many

This is the Soviet section

They could be 1930's, but they could also be 1950's. That's a problem where there are no maker marks or stamps. Motorcycle glove design probably didn't change much between the 1920's to 1960's.
    Last edited by Anderson; 08-17-2019 at 02:01 PM.