Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My New Gaskmask bag

Article about: Forum, This just arrived this week from Germany... It is missing only the exterior pocket buttons, else it is unissued. Mike

Default My New Gaskmask bag

Forum,

This just arrived this week from Germany... It is missing only the exterior pocket buttons, else it is unissued.

Mike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My New Gaskmask bag   My New Gaskmask bag  

My New Gaskmask bag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My New Gaskmask bag
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My New Gaskmask bag

Great thing, realy rare. It,s a kit for soviet early type BN-Tch gasmask 08 type. Used from mid of 30th till the late war.

Thanks I have a couple others, but not is this type of condition. I have a BN-Tch and 08 mask. Is this bag not also correct for the T5 mask

?

Quote by Wesley's Dad View Post
    Thanks I have a couple others, but not is this type of condition. I have a BN-Tch and 08 mask. Is this bag not also correct for the T5 mask
    Very nice bag!
    This bag is for Bn-Tch only. The early "horned" mask has a bag with more cheaper design

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Very nice bag!
    This bag is for Bn-Tch only. The early "horned" mask has a bag with more cheaper design
    Thanks! I have a Bn-Tch rig and proper decon. kit that will go into this bag. I sure wish some of the personal gas protection sheets would surface!

I have a general question regarding the anti-fogging/soap stick that is part of this equipment. On the inside of these bags is a small, narrow pocket that I believe is for this item. This pocket is about (from memory) 20mm wide and 50mm tall. I have a selection of small wooded capsules in my collection that were originally purchase as rare, wooden versions of the ID capsule. However, they are about 20-25% larger in diameter and length than the standard bakelite ID capsule. I have always thought that these wooden capsules were either some type of fuse container or possibly the gasmask anti-fogging stick container. It fits the small pocket in the gasmask bag perfectly. Comments?

I will double check my bags tonight and possibly post photos of the small pockets and the wooden capsules.

Well, after a double check this evening I was incorrect as to which bag has the small pocket as described in my last post. This pocket is in one of my other bags. The BN-Tch bag that I posted here only has the small square pocket on the interior for the spare lense tin.

?

Show us your other bags!
    It's very interesting!

Watch for new threads...

?

OK, thanks

?

my one 1937