Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Complete Soviet Chemical recoinnasance kit from 1985

Article about: I just acquired myself this piece of Soviet equipment, which seems to be a some sort of chemical recoinnasance kit(?) It's in pristine condition with no scratches or dings and as far as I kn

?

Default Complete Soviet Chemical recoinnasance kit from 1985 (pics!)(Urgent!)

I just acquired myself this piece of Soviet equipment, which seems to be a some sort of chemical recoinnasance kit? It's in pristine condition with no scratches or dings and as far as I know, it has all of the equipment inside. Now, If anyone knows anything about this item, please do share your information! I can even post pictures of the small booklets/instructions that came with it, if someone who knows Russian is interested in this or would like to help. I'd especially like to know, whether the glass vials are dangerous or not(!) As the names on them include Sarin, VX gas and Mustard gas for example. I'm slightly nervous at the moment.. (no pun intended, seriously.)

Vesa
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Complete Soviet Chemical recoinnasance kit from 1985   Complete Soviet Chemical recoinnasance kit from 1985  

Complete Soviet Chemical recoinnasance kit from 1985   Complete Soviet Chemical recoinnasance kit from 1985  

Complete Soviet Chemical recoinnasance kit from 1985   Complete Soviet Chemical recoinnasance kit from 1985  

Complete Soviet Chemical recoinnasance kit from 1985  
    Last edited by Vesqu; 05-12-2016 at 07:01 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Complete Soviet Chemical recoinnasance kit from 1985
    P
    Many