Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Was this fighting knife legit?

Article about: Was this ZIK fighting knife that sold on Ebay for a nice sum legit? Annoyed from this ads?  

Default Was this fighting knife legit?

Was this NR-40 ZIK fighting knife that sold on the E bay for a nice sum legit?
    I know they make marked reproductions......this seller has sold a few of them in the last few weeks, will save up if these are good as they sure are pretty!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Was this fighting knife legit?
    P
    Many

On a related note, any place to get one of the Zlaoust reproductions in the US? Here is what is supposed to be (?) a late model repro from them.
    (they are not the same knife in the details...such as the blade taper width, etc)..

nobody has an opinion on the knife? original or ?

well it certainly looks old enough.

Interesting, I would have said the opposite......

I do not like this knife. The shape of the figures indicating the year of manufacture are not consistent with what we usually see.
    If a forum member of other examples.
    Here are mine, dated 1943. It is rare to find these knives in new condition and generally from the case is still damaged or replaced.
    Was this fighting knife legit?Was this fighting knife legit?Was this fighting knife legit?Was this fighting knife legit?Was this fighting knife legit?
    Regards.
    Philippe

Here is another he sold, all look near 'unissued' ? The leather on these two examples shows no wear.....
    All the ones he/she sold share similar characteristics that are not present in the ones you show on your set of three........

and yet another he/she sold

Just to be clear, I'm suspect of these too, and all of them sold for over $200 so I'd like to see detailed picks of some known originals if folks are willing to share.
    Last edited by meyerse; 02-17-2015 at 05:57 PM.

close-ups of markings.
    Was this fighting knife legit?Was this fighting knife legit?Was this fighting knife legit?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast