Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Finnish Plastic "colored" magazines?

Article about: Hi, I have heard from some German members on some forums that the Finnish "colored" plastic (762x39) magazines in which were spread around parts of Germany in the 90's after being

Train1
    ?

Default Finnish Plastic "colored" magazines?

Hi, I have heard from some German members on some forums that the Finnish "colored" plastic (762x39) magazines in which were spread around parts of Germany in the 90's after being surplussed in Finland and Finnish sellers being at German Militaria shows having them.

Anyone here have or had any? Have a nice collection but knew an ex-depot worker and folks that bought in the 90's. Always searching for more and even pics of specimens.

They were very weak and too weak for use, and alot were ugly test colors, but, I'm a magazine collector so are cool to me. The Greens (very common version) were the strongest of them all in the 80's so they went into a 2nd phase a many more were made, but they also had issues until eventually the Black waffle version was made (with Large side loop) and is still in use to this day.

Hope to hear some info, or, Message or email me if you own some of these, offering MUCH more than they sold for on the surplus market.

2. # ADS