Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Flare gun holster

Article about: Hi Sellers says its most likely a period piece. Can it be confirmed? There`s no markings. Appreciate the help. Cheers.

?

Default Flare gun holster

Hi
    Sellers says its most likely a period piece. Can it be confirmed? There`s no markings. Appreciate the help.
    Cheers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Flare gun holster   Flare gun holster  

Flare gun holster  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flare gun holster
    P
    Many

Default Re: Flare gun holster

I have often associated this material with the postwar years, but I am unable to confirm this hypothesis 100%...

I also have deleted your original photos and reposted them using the forum's image hosting program. This way, when Photobucket decides to delete them, this will not become a "dead" thread due to the absence of images. Thanks!
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

?

I have often associated this material with the postwar years, but I am unable to confirm this hypothesis 100%...
    Sorry for my late reply. Thanks. I will pass this one just in case. Or can anyone confirm or overrule the "verdict"? Hmmm... though seller said he gained it from a man in my countryside and man said it was left behind my the Red Army after the battle in 1944. But you never know. In the country side, quite often post war military stuff is to old people, "From the war time"

I also have deleted your original photos and reposted them using the forum's image hosting program. This way, when Photobucket decides to delete them, this will not become a "dead" thread due to the absence of images. Thanks!
    Cool. Thank You.

?

Old thread, but maybe this information could help somebody
    This is holster for USSR OSP-30 flare gun, holster was produced in 30's

An old post, but it identified a holster I am selling on gunbroker for the OSP-30 Flare Gun, Good Collecting