Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for a PBP-1 aircraft gunsight

Article about: Hi, I know it is a longshot but I am looking for a decent gunsight for use in a restoration project on our Il-2 Sturmovik at work. We have the sight from the recovery but it is rough and see

Default Looking for a PBP-1 aircraft gunsight

Hi,

I know it is a longshot but I am looking for a decent gunsight for use in a restoration project on our Il-2 Sturmovik at work. We have the sight from the recovery but it is rough and seeing as it is visible from the ground when on display we'd like to have a better one for installation and simply exhibit our relic sight separately. Any help or lead are very appreciated.

Our project is Il-2 5612 of the 7th naval Guards Air Assault Regiment. It was built in eeh Moscow Factory #1 in February '43 spent its whole time in the Leningrad pocket until being disabled - water pump destroyed - by enemy fire while strafing German forces on the january 28, 1944 (the day after the seige was broken) and ditched on a frozen lake and was abandon. It sank in the spring and was recovered c.1990.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looking for a PBP-1 aircraft gunsight
    P
    Many