Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

M 35 Military school belt buckle, how to recognize a period one

Article about: Here I will post some buckles to compare with. The first one with the belt is early one and was taken by German veteran as a trophee in the first days of the war. The second with KiИB

?

Default M 35 Military school belt buckle, how to recognize a period one

Here I will post some buckles to compare with.
    The first one with the belt is early one and was taken by German veteran as a trophee in the first days of the war.
    The second with KiИB markings are late war and early postwar buckle. Third is circa late 40's- 50's made by Leningrad Military District, and by the look is similar to the modern ( 1970-80's).
    First prewar one is very nice quality made, and H and C is similar and solid as in the officers buckle of the same period.
    Take a look and comapre yours
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M 35 Military school belt buckle, how to recognize a period one   M 35 Military school belt buckle, how to recognize a period one  

M 35 Military school belt buckle, how to recognize a period one   M 35 Military school belt buckle, how to recognize a period one  

M 35 Military school belt buckle, how to recognize a period one   M 35 Military school belt buckle, how to recognize a period one  

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M 35 Military school belt buckle, how to recognize a period one
    P
    Many

Default Re: M 35 Military school belt buckle, how to recognize a period one

very interesting ! Its the same buckle for the army ?? (pattern)

?

After the war , yes
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Yuri2002
    ?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Here I will post some buckles to compare with.
    The first one with the belt is early one and was taken by German veteran as a trophee in the first days of the war.
    The second with KiИB markings are late war and early postwar buckle. Third is circa late 40's- 50's made by Leningrad Military District, and by the look is similar to the modern ( 1970-80's).
    First prewar one is very nice quality made, and H and C is similar and solid as in the officers buckle of the same period.
    Take a look and comapre yours
    I believe that the LAST one is the earliest. It is made for left hand. After that all buckles have been right-handed.