Become our sponsor and display your banner here

M08 GAS MASK

Article about: Hello could anyone Please tell what the going rate is for a Russian M08 Gasmask and how rare are they?

Default M08 GAS MASK

Hello could anyone Please tell what the going rate is for a Russian M08 Gasmask and how rare are they?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: M08 gas mask

they are difficult to get now, most were sadly cut up after the war I seen one on ebay sell for 60.00 (I think) but that was a great bargain. Heres a link to one of my gas mask collecting friends website: LMG 2007 its $500.00 USD for each type, but it depends how much you want it.

heres the ebay auction for the one of the masks: WWII Soviet Russia Macka-08 M-08 Gas Mask gasmask RARE! on eBay, also Original Period Items, WW II 1939-45, Militaria, Collectibles (end time 07-Jul-09 19:34:25 BST)

?

You mean Mod 08, it's not a M08. I would say just a bag for that mask will be approx 250 USD, it's not a easy-to-find item.
    The true history from WW2: one NCO was shot by court due of his unit get lost 6 masks, during the battle...
    6x500= 3000 USD, not a big money for a life
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Also the ebay lot has not proper bag for BN Tch mask, and also to get that money he need to make a proper inscription and photos, even from that pictures I can't say is it 08 or MOD 08, take a look here http://warrelics.eu/forum/equipment-...37-1942-a-694/
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Regards,
    Dimas

the one on ebay is an 0-8. it has stamping on the bottom left beside where the strap joins the mask. The front of the mask is also not as "big" as on the MOD 0-8.

Heres the 65.00 one that sold a short time ago: WW2 Soviet Russian Red Army Gas Mask .Rare , on eBay, also Gas Masks, World War II 1939-1945, Militaria, Collectables (end time 06-Jun-09 22:58:40 BST)

?

The last one is MOD 08 mask with BS filter wich is wrong, but IMO is bargain even for mask
    Regards,
    Dimas

I'll try to focus on the filters and carriers a bit more now, when he just said gas mask, thats what I thought he was after becasue he didnt mention anything about carriers and filters.

Default Re: M08 GAS MASK

Hello Guys thank you for your replys it helps alot , i will just have to keep looking , all the best, Jan