Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M41 soviet backpack

Article about: Guys I would like to ask you for help; could any of you , who have an m41 backpack, measure and write the dimensions of ; the bottom loop , waist strap ( both parts of waist strap ) , strap

Default M41 soviet backpack

Guys I would like to ask you for help; could any of you , who have an m41 backpack, measure and write the dimensions of ; the bottom loop , waist strap ( both parts of waist strap ) , strap with hook for fast fastening, strap for fastening on oposite site of backpack . I looking for those informations as my M41 backpack is missing those straps and I would like replace them.
    If any of you would also have spare equipment straps ( or removed from M41 backpack ) than please let me know as I looking also for 2 equipment straps which were removed from my M41 backpack. Thanks in advance.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M41 soviet backpack
    P
    Many

Ok, guys it seems that I wasn't enought clear writing about missing parts , dimension of I looking for so here are the photos of missing ( and some replaced ) straps ( sizes ) I looking for.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M41 soviet backpack   M41 soviet backpack  

M41 soviet backpack   M41 soviet backpack  

M41 soviet backpack   M41 soviet backpack  

So as you may seen my M41 backpack is missing some key straps; lower loop and fastening strap along with hip strap. Also 3 equipment straps sewn to backpack are missing (still looking for 2 of them as already found one removed from the similar backpack ). I would like to restore the backpack to it's former glory so any helpe with size of the missing strap would be great ( or with orginal missing straps itself which I would be happy to buy if anyone would have some spare - or from damaged M41 backpack ).

Realy nobody is able to help me and write the size of missing straps ( measured from M41 soviet backpack which still has those straps )?

Bump. Still need help of you regarding dimensions of missing parts for correct restoration ( for information it will stay in my collection ). Would be very appriciated for your assistance. Thanks in advance.

here is some info ... contact me in MP if you want more details
    M41 soviet backpack
    M41 soviet backpack
    M41 soviet backpack
    M41 soviet backpack
    M41 soviet backpack
    M41 soviet backpack

Quote by Philippe View Post
    here is some info ... contact me in MP if you want more details
    M41 soviet backpack
    M41 soviet backpack
    M41 soviet backpack
    M41 soviet backpack
    M41 soviet backpack
    M41 soviet backpack
    It is a a very late response, but I would like to thank you very much Phillipie for your help with measureing the strapd and providing me those informations. Could you please help me with one more thing ; could you please measure the waist strap and the bottom loop ( the same as in the top ) ? Thank you in advance.

by the way; would be very greatful if you could help me in my other thread ( I need an information about lenght of the side straps or M38 backpack straps ).

If you become a paying member you may get others willing to put in your requested work

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem