Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pioneer Bugle

Article about: I bought this bugle recently and will be picking it up in a couple of weeks. I don't have much experience with Soviet non-military items but I noticed that this particular bugle was from Sta

Default Pioneer Bugle

I bought this bugle recently and will be picking it up in a couple of weeks.

I don't have much experience with Soviet non-military items but I noticed that this particular bugle was from Stalin era and thus interested me, possibly late 40's - early 50's?
    Rough translation: To fight for the cause of Lenin and Stalin - Be ready!
    Last edited by Aleksander P; 03-09-2017 at 03:13 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pioneer Bugle
    P
    Many

Better pic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pioneer Bugle  

Its from the 60s/70s.

Pioneer Bugle

Quote by RKKAFan View Post
    Its from the 60s/70s.

Pioneer Bugle
    Stalin's name appeared on items that late? Peculiar.

Stalin was a very heroic person, even after his death, you could find many banners, posters, stamps, flags and other propaganda in the CCCP. Often shown Lenin and Stalin together. Just after cold war the history in Russia was seen a lil bit more critical and the historians debated also the dark side of that man (purges). But you can see even today some stupid Russians on demonstrations with Stalin posters, who still admire this dictator.

You can find that slogan in WW2 too, but with other design. After Stalin´s death it became more popular. Due to the condition of the flag, I guess its end 50 / early 60 - xx). You can find these pioneer banners with different slogans and designs.

Quote by RKKAFan View Post
    You can find that slogan in WW2 too, but with other design. After Stalin´s death it became more popular. Due to the condition of the flag, I guess its end 50 / early 60 - xx). You can find these pioneer banners with different slogans and designs.
    Thanks! I couldn't find this particular one online.

I know, that bugles got since the 70s a white plastic mouthpiece, so yours is an earlier one.

?

Not an expert at all... except I was a pioneer my self...
    This one looks a bit too new for me. But it could be of course that it was not used much.
    Again not an expert, but I kind of doubt that "LENIN-STALIN" slogan would be on an item MADE after Kruschev declared Stalin to be guilty of his "personality cult".
    Then it has to be older than 1956.
    But then again it looks too new... Well, I guess, I don't know.

These bugles were used at parades and other public events and not on a battlefield, so most of them are in a well condition. Very hard to say the exact year, when you dont find a comparable item on the net.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast