Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Pre war RKKA Medic Satchel -with contents !

Article about: Heres my example of the standard Red Army issue Medical orderlys satchel , probably phased out early after Barbarossa as its quiet complicated to make . Very sturdy in construction , canvas

Default Pre war RKKA Medic Satchel -with contents !

Heres my example of the standard Red Army issue Medical orderlys satchel , probably phased out early after Barbarossa as its quiet complicated to make . Very sturdy in construction , canvas lined and edged in leather , with internal metal width regulators on underside . The inside sadly has been chopped about . seperator pockets must have been present .
    I filled it with some 1939 dated bandage dressings in waxed paper and fabric . Also added a Female compact which is carefully made trench art and dedicated to 'Volkovoi ' - a female surname .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pre war RKKA Medic Satchel -with contents !   Pre war RKKA Medic Satchel -with contents !  

Pre war RKKA Medic Satchel -with contents !   Pre war RKKA Medic Satchel -with contents !  

Pre war RKKA Medic Satchel -with contents !  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pre war RKKA Medic Satchel -with contents !
    P
    Many

Default Re: Pre war RKKA Medic Satchel -with contents !

Hi Rob, that is really very nice.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Pre war RKKA Medic Satchel -with contents !

Nice pack... You are correct that the thing was complex, the interior in particular. I have a similar one that has not been modified I will show soon hopefully. The mass produced wartime verision is much more simple in construction.

Here is another medical item I posted a while back...
    Medic's Kits...