Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

RPG sight confused

Article about: hi picked up this sight at a show for £20 looked nice and came with a east german rain drop camo bag it has a few switches, holes etc on the side which i have tryed to find out what they are

Default RPG sight confused

hi
    picked up this sight at a show for £20 looked nice and came with a east german rain drop camo bag it has a few switches, holes etc on the side which i have tryed to find out what they are but come up blank any help much apreciated

tomRPG sight confusedRPG sight confusedRPG sight confusedRPG sight confusedRPG sight confusedRPG sight confusedRPG sight confusedRPG sight confusedRPG sight confusedRPG sight confusedRPG sight confusedRPG sight confusedRPG sight confusedRPG sight confusedRPG sight confused

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RPG sight confused
    P
    Many

Default Re: RPG sight confused

Nice sight!!!
    I don't know anything about it. A quick search on the net, reveals the sight is multipurpose.
    It fits the RPG and the AK's.

Regards

Here is a pic from the internet:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RPG sight confused  

i didn't try it on an ak i will have to now i was wondering what the switch did on the side nexyt to BKN and BbIKn
    tom

The box is a battery pack, and the battery powers an illumination light for the reticules in the sight for night use.

Boridin

thanks boridin how is the battery connected to the sight as there don't seem to be any wires there but they may be missing
    tom

Comrade, Your sight is to the soviet pattern as it uses a small battery, the DDR Battery pack and dimmer will not fit it, the DDR pattern Sight has a DDR grey popper on it and a socket to fit the plug on the box.

As for fitting on an Automat it seems odd as it is sighted for an RPG 7V, but as you can see it was done..( at least once "Down South" by the Limited Contingent back in the day when they were building Bridges, Hospitals and schools) .

Quote by talltom View Post
    thanks Boridin how is the battery connected to the sight as there don't seem to be any wires there but they may be missing
    tom
    That is my understanding, that there is a cable that is connected, but again, I have only seen the power system once, and it was many years ago.

Boridin

thanks for all the help will have to see if i can find rest of the kit (maybe even an rpg)
    tom

I forget who, but someone does make a reasonable repop of the RPG-7 series weapon system. I have seen them at Afghanistan LH events.

Boridin

thanks boridin if you remember pls post
    tom