Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Russian gas mask & bag

Article about: I saw this & liked it. Not my field of collecting, I'm told it's a GP-5. Stewy

Default Russian gas mask & bag

I saw this & liked it. Not my field of collecting, I'm told it's a GP-5. Stewy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian gas mask & bag   Russian gas mask & bag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Russian gas mask & bag
    P
    Many

?

One of the most common surplus gas masks you can find, most of these Gp-5s come from storage in the former USSR and are normally found unissued. They look cool and you can pick them up very cheap

Quote by Adam M View Post
    One of the most common surplus gas masks you can find, most of these Gp-5s come from storage in the former USSR and are normally found unissued. They look cool and you can pick them up very cheap
    your cool probably is different to other people I know they say these look kinda freaky.
    Best Regards Matt

On the look out for original ww2 M26 Adrian helmet liner.

?

Most gas masks have a freaky look about them, especially the old soviet ones. But I think it makes them more appealing to collectors.

Quote by Adam M View Post
    Most gas masks have a freaky look about them, especially the old soviet ones. But I think it makes them more appealing to collectors.
    True, if you hang them on your door with a keep out sign under I think it would work
    Best Regards Matt

On the look out for original ww2 M26 Adrian helmet liner.

I bought it for my missus birthday present. She was less than impressed. Stewy

?

hello. a Soviet gas mask, is no longer produced. I am still in school dressed
    WWW.SCHUSTER.RU