Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Russian Gas mask filter, is it safe?

Article about: Hello! This might not be the right forum for this (please feel free to redirect me) but i have gotten great help here before so i thought i'd take a chance and ask here. I recently bought a

?

Default Russian Gas mask filter, is it safe?

Hello!

This might not be the right forum for this (please feel free to redirect me) but i have gotten great help here before so i thought i'd take a chance and ask here. I recently bought a gas mask from a street trader and i was wondering if this filter is safe to breathe through. Thank you in advance.
    Regards
    Max
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian Gas mask filter, is it safe?   Russian Gas mask filter, is it safe?  

Russian Gas mask filter, is it safe?   Russian Gas mask filter, is it safe?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Russian Gas mask filter, is it safe?
    P
    Many

I doubt it will contain asbestos being 1970's but personally I wouldnt breath through a 36 year old filter. It could be full of dust and who knows what chemicals.

Just out of interest, why do you need to wear it?

?

Nah just thought it would be good to know the risks involved if i was to wear it! Thanks for the answer by the way!

I wouldn't risk it!.....

Quote by Keso View Post
    Nah just thought it would be good to know the risks involved if i was to wear it! Thanks for the answer by the way!
    Yeah whatever....I'll see you as usual at 'the club' on Friday night, don't forget to bring a friend this time.

Russian Gas mask filter, is it safe?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.