Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Show of Shows Finds Teaser

Article about: Hey gang, a little teaser as I cannot post photos until tonight. Got lucky at the SOS yesterday. Picked up three Imperial/WW1 style M/N pouches. Two are late 30's converted to D-ring reverse

Default Show of Shows Finds Teaser

Hey gang, a little teaser as I cannot post photos until tonight. Got lucky at the SOS yesterday. Picked up three Imperial/WW1 style M/N pouches. Two are late 30's converted to D-ring reverse for the new harness gear that became issue during that era. The third is an unconverted, 1936 dated pouch in near mint condition. Pictures soon, I promise.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show of Shows Finds Teaser
    P
    Many

Default Re: Show of Shows Finds Teaser

I look forwards to seeing them.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Czarist Pattern MN Pouches from Show of Shows

Here you go... the pair are the converted pouches with the notch cut in the lid and the D-ring added to the reverse for the 1936 and later vintages pack equipment. The single pouch is a nice 36 dated pouch that remains unconverted. This pouch is essentially unused. The converted pair are well used but is super condition. They were even inventoried in military stocks in 1955.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show of Shows Finds Teaser   Show of Shows Finds Teaser  

Show of Shows Finds Teaser   Show of Shows Finds Teaser  

Show of Shows Finds Teaser   Show of Shows Finds Teaser  

Show of Shows Finds Teaser  

HI, great finds, tell us how much,,,

This army has an indomitable spirit and it is determined to vanquish all enemies and never to yield. No matter what the difficulties and hardships, so long as a single man remains, he will fight on.

The seller was clearing out his Mosin Nagant collection related accessories so he was well versed in what he actually had. Good for him, bad for me. He started at $375.00 and it took $325.00 USD to get the trio of pouches when all the haggle was complete. Not bad I suppose, given what they are.