Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

soviet F1 grenade pouches (original stamping?)

Article about: Hello! I would like to ask for your help in connection with these two Soviet F1 grenade pouches. Both are stamped, and the date (1945) is clearly visible. I think they are original wartime o

?

Default soviet F1 grenade pouches (original stamping?)

Hello!
    I would like to ask for your help in connection with these two Soviet F1 grenade pouches. Both are stamped, and the date (1945) is clearly visible. I think they are original wartime ones, but I would like to be 100% sure, that the stampings are original. thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture soviet F1 grenade pouches (original stamping?)   soviet F1 grenade pouches (original stamping?)  

soviet F1 grenade pouches (original stamping?)   soviet F1 grenade pouches (original stamping?)  

soviet F1 grenade pouches (original stamping?)   soviet F1 grenade pouches (original stamping?)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement soviet F1 grenade pouches (original stamping?)
    P
    Many

Gebe, such grenade pouches are quite common nowadays (I mean, they were released from the military depots lately) - I purchased 3 of them (1941-1944 dated) with fair prices (in Poland). Yours, as well as mine are genuine, wartime products - I like them, very nice examples!