Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tokarev Holster

Article about: Hello, I have this holster for my Tokarev TT30. Its made from artificial leather canvas. Is it Soviet, and is it likely to be wartime? Many thanks, Doug

Default Tokarev Holster

Hello, I have this holster for my Tokarev TT30. Its made from artificial leather canvas. Is it Soviet, and is it likely to be wartime?

Many thanks, Doug
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tokarev Holster   Tokarev Holster  

Tokarev Holster   Tokarev Holster  

Tokarev Holster  
    Last edited by douglas2496; 03-20-2014 at 12:58 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tokarev Holster
    P
    Many

?

No clue, but nice looking holster.

Is the attached pouch for cleaning gear or mags....or both?

It fits a spare magazine.

?

cant help with the holster but great gun . to bad you cant shoot it. Gary

Hello Douglas,

To me this seems to be a Nagant revolver holster. Google for the Tokarev and Nagant holsters. Quite different.

Nice pistol!
    Cheers,
    Emile

Thanks Emile but I think you will find they are a universal type designed to fit both guns. See for example this one on Espenlaub's site Original WW2 German militaria, WW2 Red Army militaria, WW2 Soviet militaria and more... - 'Red Army Militaria' 'Field Gear' 'Multi Purpose Holster for Revolver Pistol'. You can also do a Google search for 'soviet revolver pistol holster' to find numerous confirmations of this. This holster fits the pistol and spare magazine perfectly.

It is in fact a uniwersal holster for Nagant & TT guns and it is very likely (99%) to be a wartime production.

Default Universal holster

Maybe it is a universal holster but there is a mnemonic device. On the side of the holster are 2 small loops. These are meant to store the cleaning rod of the weapon.
    The cleaning rod for the Nagant revolver is longer than the cleaning rod for the Tokarev pistol. When you also have a cleaning rod for the Nagant revolver then you can check it out. If the holster is made to store both weapons than the longer Nagant cleaning rod should not protrude out of the holster.

Some more details - Soviet WWII universal holster . And here is may attic find (as you can see condition shows some battle wear... And a pin is of a simple wartime production). It does not matter how long was the cleanning rode - loops were opened with no limits.Tokarev HolsterTokarev Holster

Thanks for the extra information, the holster will indeed hold various cleaning rods and its quiet clear that this is in fact a universal holster.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast