Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Wartime TT33 pistol holster

Article about: Here is my "new" TT33 leather holster. No doubt it is a wartime pattern but two questions concerns the following issues: 1. Does anybody recognise the stamps (signs) not clearly vi

Default Wartime TT33 pistol holster

Here is my "new" TT33 leather holster. No doubt it is a wartime pattern but two questions concerns the following issues:
    1. Does anybody recognise the stamps (signs) not clearly visible under the flap? One is obviously OTK 14 (inside rectangle), other (in the circle) is probably marking of manufacturer. Maybe someone is familiar with that stamp and recognises factory / year or period of production (pre-war, during the war)?
    2. Metal parts are covered with Red Army light green paint. I have not found such a solution as regards pistol holsters. I met ammo / grenade pouches with buckles painted with green etc, but no holsters. Does anybody know whether is it of wartime origin or post war modification?Wartime TT33 pistol holsterWartime TT33 pistol holsterWartime TT33 pistol holsterWartime TT33 pistol holsterWartime TT33 pistol holsterWartime TT33 pistol holster
    Paint visible on photos looks very bright (almost fluorescent / celadon) but it is not like this in fact (it is the matter of light only). In reality it is similar to paint used for covering wartime soviet helmets in summer.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wartime TT33 pistol holster
    P
    Many

Hello,

No real clue but I think they used to put painting on metal elements for long storage. I already saw this with black painting.

Bruno