MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A 16 year Olds WW2 Canadian Officers And Infantry Uniform/Webbing

Article about: Hey guys, Just wanted to share my almost complete officers webbing (-compass pouch), and im also looking for feedback on what i should do next and what i might be missing, still kind of a ro

Default A 16 year Olds WW2 Canadian Officers And Infantry Uniform/Webbing

Hey guys, Just wanted to share my almost complete officers webbing (-compass pouch), and im also looking for feedback on what i should do next and what i might be missing, still kind of a rookie

A 16 year Olds WW2 Canadian Officers And Infantry Uniform/WebbingA 16 year Olds WW2 Canadian Officers And Infantry Uniform/WebbingA 16 year Olds WW2 Canadian Officers And Infantry Uniform/WebbingA 16 year Olds WW2 Canadian Officers And Infantry Uniform/WebbingA 16 year Olds WW2 Canadian Officers And Infantry Uniform/WebbingA 16 year Olds WW2 Canadian Officers And Infantry Uniform/WebbingA 16 year Olds WW2 Canadian Officers And Infantry Uniform/WebbingA 16 year Olds WW2 Canadian Officers And Infantry Uniform/Webbing

Hi Travis....great ensemble and someone will be along shortly to answer your questions who study these uniform types.

Have patience ..its the July 4th Holiday

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

You've completed your first full uniform, which is an outstanding achievement for a young collector. Still haven't managed it myself. And it looks like the whole ensemble is in fantastic shape. The whole set would look great on a mannequin, if you've got the space for one.

Regards, B.B.

Im still on the look out for a mannequin to top it off, thanks!

I notice you even have the toothbrush which can be hard to find, well done on your assemblage.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

CBH
    ?

Great group Travis, I'd look for an ammo pouch for the holster and hang the holster from the pouch.
    Keep up the good work.

Something I missed before. One thing you could add would be a respirator and haversack. Every soldier would have carried one, officers included. Although it's important to note that the filters of British and Canadian masks of the period contain asbestos.

Regards, B.B.

i Have both the the MKII lightweight and the older MkIII one with the hose, what one do you think would look better with it?

Quote by CanadianTravis View Post
    i Have both the the MKII lightweight and the older MkIII one with the hose, what one do you think would look better with it?
    A Mk IV or Mk V respirator would be more suited to a WWII uniform, although the MkIII would be accurate as they were used in the pre- and early-war period. For a wartime-dated uniform, you'd probably want something like these:

A 16 year Olds WW2 Canadian Officers And Infantry Uniform/WebbingA 16 year Olds WW2 Canadian Officers And Infantry Uniform/Webbing

They're cheap and easy to find. The British ones are visually identical to Canadian examples, so if you're struggling to find a Canadian-manufactured example a British mask and haversack would be indistinguishable once in place on the uniform.

Regards, B.B.

Great set there I must say! I bet you have a pair of boots too?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast