Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1911 Holster

Article about: A 1911 Holster I am picking up this weekend. Thoughts on it? I don't doubt it being authentic, but you never know! It is a Warren Leather Goods Co. In case its hard to read

?

Default 1911 Holster

A 1911 Holster I am picking up this weekend. Thoughts on it? I don't doubt it being authentic, but you never know! It is a Warren Leather Goods Co. In case its hard to read
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1911 Holster   1911 Holster  

1911 Holster  

Looks like it has aged quite a bit - but if it's brown
    you are good, as they went to black leather
    shortly after WWII.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Well I am only buying it to go on my pistol belt. For $35 I couldn't pass it up

Have you a better camera? or can you take a shot in daylight? I'm jealous of the maker as I've down here only encountered Boyt made ones, looks like you had a bargain.

Yep - Great price on that as they usually go for between
    $60-$100 on average.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

I shall post pictures this weekend Rene, these are just ones provided by the seller. I will show how it look on the belt as well

Quote by Pryo View Post
    I shall post pictures this weekend Rene, these are just ones provided by the seller. I will show how it look on the belt as well
    All Good, Hope it's good there in Aridzona. Hot as HELL HERE!!!! 44c currently

?

21c right now on average, though we often experience the "hell" you mention May-July, though its easy to get used to

Not for us down south longest heat wave since 1908! My mate in Prescott AZ and is getting the cold there I guess it's 2 hours north from where you are?

?

Yep, even colder up there than where I am

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast