Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

303 British 1942 Lee Enfield.

Article about: Hi all, nothing rare to see here, but I just bought this nice 1942 dated rifle to put on the wall with my Granddad's medals and MkIII helmet when I get around to redecorating, my wife will l

Default 303 British 1942 Lee Enfield.

Hi all, nothing rare to see here, but I just bought this nice 1942 dated rifle to put on the wall with my Granddad's medals and MkIII helmet when I get around to redecorating, my wife will love it!! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 303 British 1942 Lee Enfield.   303 British 1942 Lee Enfield.  

303 British 1942 Lee Enfield.  

Just need the pig sticker and frog now also I gather its a Deact.

Quote by CINDERSII View Post
    Just need the pig sticker and frog now also I gather its a Deact.
    Hi, yes it is a de-activated 303, UK/EU speck, so it still has all it's moving parts. I have a pig sticker, just got to get a frog! Leon.

Very nice! I would love one but the laws are a pain here in NSW.

Quote by christek View Post
    I know what you mean, mainland Europe now weld solid all moving parts on de-ac's. Bloody ridicules if you ask me, I have not seen much in the way of criminal activity involving these expensive historical artefacts, just cheap working fire arms smuggled over from eastern Europe!! I hope they do not find another hoard of Anglo Saxon swords any time soon as they may have to put them "over their knees" to render them safe before display!!!!

Still no problem to own a functioning one in New Zealand. I have a Lithgow SMLE, and plan to get a No.4

Quote by christek View Post
    me too! I think we both need to move to WA or QLD!!! or even NZ!!!

Think twice about West Au Bloke our laws are the strictest in Australia and getting tighter plus its nearly $200 for an addition to your license but you can do 3 per addition then again who buys 3 new weapons at a time.
    Nope I'm thinking of NZ'ed my wifes a Kiwi and she has rellies over there but I am born & bred Sandgroper and really love my state so will probably stay here but I ditest whats happened to fire arm ownership here.

When my wife co-licensed my rifles it cost us over a $1000 in applications that's how absurd its got here I mean they have to spend 20 million to upgrade their police firearms licensing computer someones got to pay...........sorry but this winds me off the scale......

Shame! and I'm not going to go about my dramas when I had legal working firearms, but I must say we are talking deactivated ones. crap in vic we need a permit to own your standard frikken dagger!!!

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    me too! I think we both need to move to WA or QLD!!! or even NZ!!!
    Or Texas?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast